Deirdre is a solicitor in the corporate and commercial department. She works across all areas of corporate law and commercial law with particular focus on commercial contracts, restructuring and corporate reorganisations, company law matters and debt recovery.
- Commercial Law
- Corporate Law
- Debt Recovery
- Landlord & Tenant
- Acting in relation to large scale corporate restructuring and re-organisations to include all associated company law considerations.
- Acting as recovery agent for banks in all areas of debt recovery including repossession and debt litigation, appointment of receivers and enforcement of judgments.
- Acting in relation to Landlord and Tenant matters including commercial leases and landlord and tenant disputes.
- BBLS (Hons) University College Dublin (2007)
- Admitted as an attorney in the State of New York (2010)
- Admitted as a solicitor (2015)