Gerard is a solicitor in the corporate and commercial property department. He works across all areas of corporate law and commercial law with particular focus on commercial leases, commercial conveyancing, restructuring and corporate reorganisations, company law matters and debt recovery.
- Commercial Law
- Commercial Property
- Corporate Law
- Debt Recovery
- Landlord & Tenant
- Acting as recovery agent for banks in all areas of debt recovery including repossession and debt litigation, appointment of receivers and enforcement of judgments.
- Acting in relation to Landlord and Tenant matters including commercial leases and landlord and tenant disputes.
- Acting in relation to the acquisition of a large commercial property portfolio from NAMA.
- Acting in relation to the sale of a media business to a larger competitor.
- BCL (Hons) University College Dublin (2008)
- Admitted as a solicitor (2016)