Laura is a solicitor in the conveyancing and probate department. She works across all areas of residential and commercial property, wills, estate planning, trusts, administration of estates, enduring powers of attorney, tax and wardship proceedings.
- Residential Conveyancing
- Commercial Conveyancing
- Wills, Trust, Probate,
- Tax and Estate Planning
- Acting for private clients regarding all aspects of the preparation of Wills, Trust Wills and Enduring Powers of Attorney and the enrolment of Enduring Powers of Attorney when necessary.
- Acting for private and corporate clients regarding all aspects of Probate transactions, currently acting for several UK firms and foreign firms in relation extracting various Grants of Probate, Letters of Administrations
- Acting for both private and corporate clients regarding all aspects of property transactions including acquisitions, disposals and refinancing of residential and commercial property, and various land registry application.
- BComm (Hons)-University College Galway (1995)
- LLB (Hons)-University College Galway (1997)
- Charters Tax Advisor (CTA)-Irish Taxation Institute (2011)
- Diploma in Commercial Property- Law Society of Ireland (2016)
- Admitted as a Solicitor (2001)
- Admitted as Solicitor (England and Wales) (2012)