Niamh is a Solicitor in the Commercial Department. She works across all areas of Commercial Law with a particular focus on Commercial Conveyancing and Commercial Contracts.
- Commercial law
- Commercial conveyancing
- Commercial contracts
- Commercial litigation
- Landlord and tenant
- Acting in relation to the acquisition and sale of commercial property.
- Acting in relation to landlord and tenant matters.
- Acting for commercial clients in relation to contractual disputes, landlord and tenant disputes and commercial litigation.
- BCL (Hons) National University of Ireland, Galway (2012)
- LLM, University College Cork (2013)
- Admitted as a solicitor (2018)