Peter is a partner in the conveyancing department. He specialises is commercial conveyancing and advises on all aspects of commercial property. With 40 years’ experience in property law, Peter advises many large and high profile property holding companies, as well as individuals, in Ireland.
- Commercial Property Law
- Headed up the team which acted as the sole legal advisers in relation to the sale of a shopping centre in the north side of Dublin which achieved the highest ever recorded price before the collapse of the property market in 2007.
- Acted for one of the pillar banks in relation to the development of prestigious new offices
- Heads up one of the teams acting for a major retailer and advises in relation to site acquisitions, construction and development matters, sale and leaseback matters
- Acts for one of the pillar banks in relation to leasing retail properties throughout the country
- Acts for a superannuation pension fund and advises in relation to property assets under its management and its investment of funds in limited liability partnerships with other authorised investment entities
- Trinity College Dublin
- Admitted as a solicitor (1969)
- Associate of the Irish Taxation Institute