Rebecca is a Partner in the Real Estate Department. She specialises and advises on all areas of Commercial Property. She has a strong focus on Commercial Letting transactions advising both Landlords and Tenants. Rebecca has extensive experience in the jurisdictions of both England and Ireland.
- Landlord and Tenant
- Commercial Conveyancing
- Acted for a large American multi -national on the acquisition of their new European office headquarters.
- Acts for various well- known UK retailers on their roll-out programme into Ireland.
- Acted for landowner of a re-development of a shopping centre and re-negotiated the leases of the anchor tenants.
- Acts for various landlords on the management of their office assets.
- Acts for various multi-unit retailers on all aspects of their commercial property requirements.
- LLB (Hons) 1995 2.1 – Brunel, London
- Legal Practice Course (LPC) – Nottingham Law School – 1995
- Admitted as a Solicitor (England & Wales) – 1998
- Admitted as a Solicitor (Ireland) – 2014