Sophie is a solicitor in the commercial and corporate department. She works across all areas of corporate law and commercial law with a particular focus on mergers & acquisition, property law, corporate restructuring and fundraising transactions.
- Commercial Law
- Corporate Law
- Debt Recovery
- Landlord & Tenant
- Acting in relation to the share purchase acquisition of a healthcare company.
- Acting in relation to large scale corporate restructuring and re-organisations including all associated company law considerations.
- Acting in relation to Landlord and Tenant matters including commercial leases and landlord and tenant disputes.
- Acting as recovery agent for banks in all areas of debt recovery including repossession and debt litigation, appointment of receivers and enforcement of judgments.
- LLB (Hons) Griffith College Dublin 2011
- LLM University College Dublin 2012
- Admitted as a solicitor (2018)