Cillian is a solicitor in the conveyancing and probate department. He works across all areas of conveyancing and probate with a particular focus on residential property, wills, administration of estates and enduring powers of attorney.
- Residential Conveyancing
- Commercial Conveyancing
- Wills, Trust, Probate
- Acting for both private and corporate clients regarding all aspects of property transactions including acquisitions, disposals and refinancing of residential and commercial property, and various land registry applications.
- Acting for private clients regarding all aspects of Probate transactions.
- Acting for private clients regarding all aspects of the preparation of Wills, Trust Wills and Enduring Powers of Attorney.
- BA (Hons) University College Dublin, 2015
- Admitted as a Solicitor (2020)