Shona is a Legal Executive in the conveyancing department. She has extensive experience in all aspects of residential conveyancing and is a registered member of The Irish Institute of Legal Executives (IILEX).
- Residential Conveyancing
- Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Assisting Vendors and Purchasers in residential transactions and engaging with all relevant third parties.
- Assisting with drafting and submitting all forms of probate applications to obtain Grant of Probate/Grant of Administration.
- Preparing and executing Enduring Powers of Attorney.
- Preparing and assisting with execution of Wills.
- BA (Hons) 2014 -University College Dublin
- MSc (Hons) 2016-University College Dublin
- Diploma in Legal Studies & Practice 2020-Griffith College Dublin
- Admitted as a member of The Irish Institute of Legal Executives (2021)